Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mother Daughter day with Emzetha

Hello assalamualaikum..
"Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it nothing great was ever achieved." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

So, why in so sudden I write this post bout mother? hahaha.. Sebab hari ini, today, 7 December 2013, I have the best day spending my leisure time with my beloved mother, IBU. =]

I attended a cupcake class with my ibu today at Bukit Katil, Melaka. Emzetha really gaves us enough information bout cupcakes. The class was so fun and I really do enjoyed it. Well, walaupun keadaan badan tak berapa sihat tadi, huhu. Malu ok, asyik nak muntah aje dekat rumah orang. Sorry kak Rina. hihihi..

So, me and my ibu learned how to baked, prepare icings, fondant, and most important thing about cupcake is decorations!  Sooooooo, let me show you our decorations.... kekekekek 




Participants receive Sijil Penyertaan uolls. ^^
Ada banyak lagi cupcakes yg dah deco, each person get 16 pieces of cupcakes to decorate. But my ibu dia dah pergi cut all the edible image, so we have about 18 pieaces of edible images deco. Hahaha, yg deco guna icings tak dapat banyak sangat. 

The fun part was, masa buat fondant decorations tu, it is sooo cute.. Sampai sekarang, tak sanggup nak makan fondant punya. Lepas ni bolehlah start ambil tempahan kan? Hahaha.. :)

Thanks Emzetha. It was a great fun.

2 comments:

  1. nnt kite balik buat la...nak rase...huhu..lagi 2 minggu kte balik...k..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wokeyyy!!! hahaha.. mesti laah sedaap punyaaaa

    ReplyDelete